Graphtec CE7000-60 Plus Vinyl Cutter quick and easy to use. Graphtec CE7000-60 Plus 24" Cutter is one of the easiest to use cutters on the market! This cutter offers a high-quality machine with great results every time. The Graphtec CE7000-60 Plus 24" cutter serves the garment decoration, sign graphics, print and cut graphics, automotive markets and so much more! With new features it has to offer like the 8.0 ARMS for fast and accurate print and cut applications along with XY compensation feature, this cutter will not let you down. It also has Data Link Bar Code feature for maximum productivity along with the NEW Thumb Drive connectivity which is easy to use and no computer needed! The New Graphtec CE7000 series is compatible with both PC and MAC platforms or use the hand new USB Thumb Drive Port if needed.
- automatically process multiple jobs at the touch of a button Network Connection
- enables the use of TCP/IP protocols to transfer cut data USB Offline Operation
- jobs can be uploaded and cut without the need of a computer Graphtec Studio® Full-Color Vector Image Software for Windows and MacOS Plugin for CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator Accessories: Power cord USB cable
- 9.5 feet long Comes with stand Cutting blade holder
- PHP33-CB09N-HS for CB09UB cutting blade Cutting Blade
- CB09UB, 0.9mm dia. super steel blade Loupe
- PM-CT-001, for checking length and quality of blade tip Roll Media Tray Fiber-tip pen holder
- PHP31-FIBER for KF700-BK (black) fiber-tip pen Water-based fiber-tip pen
- KF700-BK (black) Flange Set
- OPH-A21 DVD-ROM - User manual, Windows driver, Graphtec Pro Studio (Windows, 1 license),Graphtec Studio (Mac), Cutting Master 4 Printed documents
- Setup Manual, Cutting Blade Manual, and Safety Manual
Grit roller with digital servo drive system
Maximum cutting area (W x L) 24" x 164'
Cutting area of guaranteed accuracy(W x L) 23" x 79"
Mountable media width 2"28"
Number of push rollers 2 rollers
Maximum cutting speed 36"/s, in all directions
Maximum acceleration 69.6' at 45º direction
Maximum cutting force 4.41 N (450 gf) in 38 steps
Minimum character size Approx. 5 mm (0.016") alphanumeric (varies depending on character font and type of media)
Programmable resolution GP-GL: 0.1 / 0.05 / 0.025 / 0.01 mm, HP-GL™: 0.025 mm
Max. 0.1 mm in plot up to 2 m (*1)
Mountable number of tools 1 tool
Blade type Supersteel
Pen type Oil-based ballpoint, Water-based fiber-tip pen
Media type Self-adhesive marking film (vinyl, fluorescent, reflective) excluding high-intensity reflective film, up to 25 mil (.63mm) cutting
Graphtec Rhinestone Stencil material GRS1510-m Interface USB 2.0 (Full Speed), Ethernet10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
Buffer memory 2 MB
Command sets GP-GL / HP-GL™ (Set by command or auto-detect)
Display Graphic type LCD with back-light (240dots x 128dots), supports 10 languages
Registration mark sensing system
Marks are scanned by an optical sensor (ARMS8.0), Segment area and Multiple marks compensation, 4-points axis alignment, Auto mark detect
Maximum 0.3 mm with printed image (when reading registration marks specified by this machine)
Power source 100 to 120, 200 to 240 V AC (Auto switch), 50 / 60 Hz
Power consumption 120 VA
Operating environment 10 to 35 ºC, 35 to 75 % R.H. (non-condensing)
Guaranteed accuracy environment 16 to 32 ºC, 35 to 70 % R.H. (non-condensing)
External dimensions (W x D x H)(with Basket) Approx. 39.6" x 23" x 43" Weight (Approx.)(with Basket) 51 lbs (13kg) 55.6 lbs (25.2 kg)
Compatible OS (*2) Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.11 - 10.12 - 10.15
Cutting Master 4, Graphtec Pro Studio (for Windows), Graphtec Studio (for Mac),Windows driver
Compatibility Standards Safety PSE, UL/cUL, CE mark
Compatibility Standards EMC VCCI Class A, FCC Class A, CE mark (*1)
Operated with Graphtec specified cutting condition and media.
For long-length cutting, the basket is used. (*2)
For more information about compatibility of the OS / application software, please check the Graphtec website or contact your local representative of Graphtec Shipping: Free ground shipping from Cincinnati, OH
Return Policy: For equipment returns, please see our Returns Policy Page
All Sales Are Final. No Refunds or Returns on purchases of this product
CINCINNATI ONLY product; will make your entire order ship from our Cincinnati, OH location.
GROUND ONLY shipping; will make your entire order ship 2-5 day ground.