Ultimate Print Turbo UPT-4036 Turbo Print
is a great printable vinyl that works with light and dark garments with a matte finish. The low-temperature application vinyl is great for all presses and works on a wide range of garments!
- NOT FOR DESKTOP PRINTERS
- Matte Finish
- 80 microns thick
- Great for heat sensitive products
- Suitable for light and dark textiles
- Suitable for low-temperature application
- Compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, and latex printers
- Applies to Cotton, Polyester, Uncoated Nylon, Mixtures of Polyester/ Cotton and Polyester/ Acrylic
- For application to Nylon that is treated with any kind of coating, please test for suitability
- This item is a Fargo Only Product- Your entire order will ship from our Fargo location
- Printing Profiles Transfer Mask
10 yd roll = $63.75
30 yd roll = $186.00
10 yd roll = $85.00
30 yd roll = $248.00
10 yd roll = $127.50
30 yd roll = $372.00
30 yd roll = $625
30 yd roll = $625
FARGO ONLY product; will make your entire order ship from our Fargo, ND location.
- See below for temperature on different garments
- See below for time on different garments
- Peel Warm
- Medium, even pressure
- Cut and print your design right reading
- Cotton, Polyester, Uncoated Nylon, Mixtures of polyester/cotton and polyester/acrylic
- Wash inside out. Tumble dry.
266°F : 5 seconds
302°F: 4 seconds
320°F: 3 seconds
- For NYLON Press at 302°F.
- Preheat garment for 5 seconds.
- Press for 5 seconds then remove liner and cover transfer with a teflon sheet and press for another 10 seconds.
- Print and cut your design right reading
- Remove from printer and wait for inks to completely dry
- Weed away excess material
- Press your design at one of the temps and times listed above
- Peel warm
for dazzle cloth, shiny polyester materials, and coated polyester materials: Damp a cloth with rubbing alcohol (isopropyl alcohol), then gently apply it to the area on the garment you want to apply your design. Allow it to dry and apply your material. This will allow the adhesive to better penetrate the garment.
We highly recommend that you wash and dry your garments prior to pressing your design. This will also allow the adhesive to better penetrate the garment.