Graphtec FC9000-75 Plus 30" Cutter
Graphtec FC9000-75 Plus 30" Cutter is Graphtecs most advanced, and versatile roll fed cutting plotter to this day. This vinyl cutter has a lot to offer from its features and accessories.
For Cutter Bundles, click here
- Talk with our Equipment Experts! Click here to start an Equipment Consultation.
- LCD Control Panel
- 600g downforce
- 58.5" per second
- 50 foot accurate tracking
- 59 mil max media thickness
- Multiple-mark compensation
- Graphtec Studio® Full-Color Vector Image Software for Windows and MacOS
- Plugin for CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator
- Power cord
- USB cable - 9.5 feet long
- Cutting blade holder - PHP33-CB09N-HS for CB09UB cutting blade
- Cutting Blade - CB09UB, 0.9mm dia. super steel blade
- Loupe - PM-CT-001, for checking length and quality of blade tip
- Stand (parts kit)
- Fiber-tip pen holder - PHP31-FIBER for KF700-BK (black) fiber-tip pen
- Media Stocker (parts kit)
- Basket (parts kit)
- Water-based fiber-tip pen - KF700-BK (black)
- Flange Set - OPH-A21
- DVD-ROM - User manual, Windows driver, Graphtec Pro Studio (Windows, 1 license),Graphtec Studio (Mac), Cutting Master 4
- Printed documents - Setup Manual, Cutting Blade Manual, and Safety Manual
- CPU 32-bit CPU Configuration
- Grit rolling plotter
- Drive method
- Digital servo drive
- Max. cutting speed 58.5 inches per second (45 degree direction) 41.3 (axis direction)
- Cutting force Max. 600 gf in 48 steps
- Axial acceleration Max. 39.2 m/s (4 G) in 8 steps
- Max cutting area 30 in x 164 ft.
- Guaranteed precision cutting area 29.21 in x 50 ft
- Mountable media width Min. 1.96 in Max. 36.22 in Max. cross cut width 30 inches
- Number of push rollers 2 rollers
- Compatible roll media diameter Min. 2.99 in Max. 7.8 in (Max diameter is 6.29 in when included flange is installed)
- Mechanical resolution 0.005 mm
- Programmable resolution GP-GL: 0.1 / 0.05 / 0.025 / 0.01 mm, HP-GL: 0.025 mm
- Distance accuracy Max. 0.1 mm or 0.1% of plotted length
- Max. 0.1 mm in plot up to 2 m (excluding the expansion and contraction of the media)
- Minimum character size Approx. 5 mm alphanumeric (varies depending on character font and media)
- Mountable number of tools 1 tool (cutting blade, plotting pen or pouncing tool) in standard; 2 tools (cutting blade and plotting pen) when second pen holder (optional) is installed
- Blade types Supersteel (0.9 mm or 1.5 mm diameter)
- Pen types Water-based fiber-tip pen, oil-based ballpoint pen
- Pouncing tool type
- Steel tip 1.2 mm diameter, required optional pouncing tool (PPA 33-TP12)
- Media types
- Self-adhesive marking film (vinyl, fluorescent, reflective, high-intensity reflective film) up to 0.25 mm thick, Sandblast resist rubber up to 1 mm thick
- Compatible paper for pouncing
- Regular paper from 0.06 to 0.13 mm thick
- Cross-cutter Built into the tool carriage
- Perforation cutting Supported (performed by force control)
- USB 2.0(Full Speed), Ethernet 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Buffer memory 2 MB Command sets GP-GL / HP-GL™ emulation (Set by menu or command, and selects from GP-GL, HP-GL™, or Auto select)
- Dual configuration (save two (2) user settings with eight (8) separate condition settings per user)
- Display Graphic type LCD (3.7-inch, backlight)
- Power source 100 V to 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption AC100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Operating environment 50 to 95 ºF, 35 to 75 % R.H. (non-condensing)
- Guaranteed accuracy environment 60 to 89 ºF, 35 to 70 % R.H. (non-condensing)
- External dimensions (WxDxH) Approx. 50" x 28" x 48"
- Weight 108 lbs
- Included software Windows driver, Plotter controller, Graphtec Pro Studio (5), Cutting Master 4, Graphtec Studio for Mac
- Compatible OS Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.11 Mac OS 10.12 to 1.14 Graphtec Studio: 10.6 to 10.14 Cutting Master 4: 10.7-10.14 Safety PSE, UL/cUL, CE mark) EMC VCCI Class A, FCC Class A, CE mark
*1: Operated with Graphtec specified cutting conditions and media. For long-length cutting, the basket is used.
*2: There are conditions for operation when setting the media.
*3: HP-GL is a registered trademark of Hewlett-Packard Company.
*4: CB15UA/CB15UA-K30 blades and reinforced backing sheets are recommended for certain grades of high- intensity reflective film.
*5: Graphtec does not support software / drivers used with operating systems that have become obsolete and are no longer supported by the OS developer.
*6: The software is available for download from Graphtec’s website.
*7: It requires an internet connection in order for activation or registration when starting the software for the first time.
*8: Includes stand and basket.
Shipping: This is a DROP SHIP product
For Equipment returns, please see our Returns Policy Page
All Sales Are Final. No Refunds or Returns on purchases of this product