This is not the way to cancel your order.
All returned items are expected to be back to our warehouse within 15 business days of receiving the order. Returns received to our warehouse after 15 business days or without an RMA will be denied. If the return is denied, you will be asked to pay return shipping for it to be returned to you. If the denied return is not claimed within 30 days, it will be considered abandoned.
- All Returnable items will be returned for IN STORE CREDIT ONLY.
- All returns must have prior approval from our Customer Service Department, where you will receive a Return Authorization Number. Returns must clearly display this number. Packages not displaying this Return Authorization or Un-Authorized Returns are subject to being denied.
For Approved Returns
- HTW will deduct appropriate shipping and handling charges
- If returning an entire order, a 15% restocking fee may be applied.
- HTW is not responsible for damaged package/material upon return. Damaged material will be refused. Please make sure the material is packaged correctly and safely to ensure no damage happens while in transit.
- Returns made on packs of Transfer Paper (Inkjet, Laser, Dye-Sub) that have been opened will be given in store credit on the cost of the pack minus the sheets used.
- All returns will be shipped via FedEx. With a return authorization label
- No Exchanges allowed
Non-Returnable Items (the following are non-returnable)
- Products that are requested to be cut down when ordered. These are considered a custom-ordered product.
- Sample Bundle (Siser Bundle, Specialty Products Bundle, Cameo Accessory Bundle, Digital Print Sample Pack, etc).
- Dye Sublimation Blanks that have been used/pressed onto
- Opened Dye Sublimation Inks
- Any software or computer programs
- Vinyl Letter Remover or any other bottled Chemicals
- Cyber Specials, Specials or discontinued items, Mystery boxes.
- Pattern Vinyl or Pattern Adhesive Vinyl.
- Custom-ordered products (i.e. rhinestones, digital, custom transfers, Supacolor transfers)
- Any printable vinyl that has been used and is not a full roll when returning.
- Material not returned within 15 days of receipt. HTW cannot ensure how the product was stored or if it is past the storage life of the material on orders past 15 days.
• All defective product(s) issues must be addressed with HTW within 15 business days of receiving the material.
• If product is shown to be defective through discussion with a customer service representative we will send out a replacement roll to you.
• If you choose to not have replacement material, it will be in store credit only. There will be no refunds on defective material.
• No replacement material will be sent out on material that was received over 15 business days from receipt of material to notification to HTW.
- No Returns on Equipment, Printers or equipment accessories.
- All maintenance, warranty or replacement parts are handled by the manufacturer (HTW will assist in communication with the manufacturer as needed)
- No dropships are available for return. HTW sees these as a special order.
- Drop ships are items that are shipped directly from an HTW supplier.
Steps to Return Items
- Make sure the items you are returning fall under the guidelines of our return policy.
- Have a Customer Account and Order#
- Submit Request for an RMA from our Customer Service Team.
- Print out RMA Label and place it on the box to send back (FedEx Shipment).
- Contact FedEx for pick-up or give to drivers when they deliver your packages. Or Dropoff and pickup are now available nationwide at Walgreens locations, participating Dollar General stores, select grocery stores, and FedEx Authorized ShipCenter® locations near you. FedEx pickup and dropoff are generally available during normal hours of operation for each retailer,
- Please allow 3-6 business days for your return to be processed once received by HTW.
- Returns are as In-Store Credit.
- Store Credit: We offer store credit. Once you are issued your store credit, it will expire in exactly one year from the issue date.
- Processing Time: Once we receive your return it can take 3-6 business days for it to be processed and for store credit to be added onto your customer account. You will be emailed by our returns department once your store credit has been added to your account.
All claims must be addressed within 15 days of receipt of product. It is your responsibility to check for discrepancies or defects in an order before any alterations or embellishments are made.
Returns must be authorized and approved by Heat Transfer Clothing in advance.
Return value must be a minimum of $50.00.
Claims for returns for defective Goods must be made in accordance with the warranties in Heat Transfer Clothing’s General Terms & Conditions of Sale.
Authorized returns must be accompanied by a return authorization number from Heat Transfer Clothing. If you are not given a return authorization number, then the return is not valid and no in store credit will be given.
All returns will be for in store credit only.
Merchandise that is not Heat Transfer Clothing’s will be disposed of by Heat Transfer Clothing and no in store credit will be given.
Any shipping or restocking fees will be deducted prior to being given store credit. Please contact Heat Transfer Clothing Customer Service for a return authorization and shipping label. If a Return Authorization Number is sent and Heat Transfer Clothing does not receive the product within 30 days, the return will be canceled and no credit will be given.
Cancelled Clothing Orders:
Once an order is placed through HTW Clothing we will not be able to cancel or change the order. If you have any questions, please reach out to our Heat Transfer Clothing Customer Service Team.
Altered or embellished garments, excluding irregulars, are not returnable.
Discontinued or closeout items are not returnable.