The liability of the manufacturer(s) or distributor(s) is limited to the replacement of any product which contains manufacturing defects. This warranty constitutes the sole liability of the manufacturer or distributor with respect to the product and is in lieu of and excludes all other conditions, warranties, guaranties, obligations, rights or representations whether expressed or implied, and whether arising by operation of law or otherwise.
No representative, manufacturer, distributor, any other person or entity has any authority to offer any other warranty on behalf of the manufacturer.
- The liability of Heat Transfer Warehouse whether under the theories of breach of warranty or contract, negligence, strict liability or product liability, will only replace heat transfer material. Heat Transfer Warehouse will not replace any garments or any material that the heat transfer material was applied i.e. bags, jackets, shirts, shoes, etc.
- By the acceptance of our goods and/or transfers, you assume all liability for any damages which may result from use or misuse by you, your employees or by others. You shall indemnify the company against all liability, costs or expense which may be sustained by the company as a result of any loss, damage or injury.
- Heat Transfer Warehouse is not liable for any misuse of product. All of our products must be used in a professional matter.
- Heat Transfer Warehouse Warranty is limited to replacement of product only, and such warranty does not extend to cost of any repeat labor or incidental costs or garments.
- No product warranty on items applied with a hand iron or Cricut Easy Press.
- Due to the manufacturing process, material can be short 2" and possibly longer depending on material and converting process
- Heat Transfer Warehouse does not warrant the accurancy and entirety of the materials and contents on our website. Heat Transfer Warehouse may make changes to the content to keep our products updated but may use product swatches that have been provided from vendors.
- The customer is expected to assist with the warranty service of the press before it is deemed defective by Heat Transfer Warehouse.
- If the press does need to be shipped back to Heat Transfer Warehouse, it must be in the original box or the warranty will be voided.