Graphtec FC9000-100 Plus 42" Cutter
Graphtec FC9000-100 Plus 42" Cutter is Graphtecs most advanced, and versatile roll fed cutting plotter to this day. This vinyl cutter has a lot to offer from its features and accessories.
For Cutter Bundles, click here
- Talk with our Equipment Experts! Click here to start an Equipment Consultation.
- LCD Control Panel
- 600g downforce
- 58.5" per second
- 50 foot accurate tracking
- 59 mil max media thickness
- Multiple-mark compensation
- Graphtec Studio® Full-Color Vector Image Software for Windows and MacOS
- Plugin for CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator
- Power cord
- USB cable - 9.5 feet long
- Cutting blade holder - PHP33-CB09N-HS for CB09UB cutting blade
- Cutting Blade - CB09UB, 0.9mm dia. super steel blade
- Loupe - PM-CT-001, for checking length and quality of blade tip
- Stand (parts kit)
- Fiber-tip pen holder - PHP31-FIBER for KF700-BK (black) fiber-tip pen
- Media Stocker (parts kit)
- Basket (parts kit)
- Water-based fiber-tip pen - KF700-BK (black)
- Flange Set - OPH-A21
- DVD-ROM - User manual, Windows driver, Graphtec Pro Studio (Windows, 1 license), Graphtec Studio (Mac), Cutting Master 4
- Printed documents - Setup Manual, Cutting Blade Manual, and Safety Manual
- CPU 32-bit CPU Configuration
- Grit rolling plotter Drive method
- Digital servo drive Max. cutting speed 58.5 inches per second (45 degree direction) 41.3 (axis direction)
- Cutting force Max. 600 gf in 48 steps
- Axial acceleration Max. 39.2 m/s (4 G) in 8 steps
- Max cutting area 42 in x 164 ft.
- Guaranteed precision cutting area 41 in x 32 ft
- Mountable media width Min. 1.96 in Max. 48.19 in Max. cross cut width 42 inches
- Number of push rollers 3 rollers
- Compatible roll media diameter Min. 2.99 in Max. 7.8 in (Max diameter is 6.29 in when included flange is installed)
- Mechanical resolution 0.005 mm
- Programmable resolution GP-GL: 0.1 / 0.05 / 0.025 / 0.01 mm, HP-GL: 0.025 mm
- Distance accuracy Max. 0.1 mm or 0.1% of plotted length
- Max. 0.1 mm in plot up to 2 m (excluding the expansion and contraction of the media)
- Minimum character size Approx. 5 mm alphanumeric (varies depending on character font and media)
- Mountable number of tools 1 tool (cutting blade, plotting pen or pouncing tool) in standard; 2 tools (cutting blade and plotting pen) when second pen holder (optional) is installed
- Blade types Supersteel (0.9 mm or 1.5 mm diameter)
- Pen types Water-based fiber-tip pen, oil-based ballpoint pen
- Pouncing tool type Steel tip 1.2 mm diameter, required optional pouncing tool (PPA 33-TP12)
- Media types Self-adhesive marking film (vinyl, fluorescent, reflective, high-intensity reflective film) up to 0.25 mm thick, Sandblast resist rubber up to 1 mm thick
- Compatible paper for pouncing
- Regular paper from 0.06 to 0.13 mm thick
- Cross-cutter Built into the tool carriage
- Perforation cutting Supported (performed by force control)
- Interface USB 2.0(Full Speed), Ethernet 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Buffer memory 2 MB
- Command sets GP-GL / HP-GL™ emulation (Set by menu or command, and selects from GP-GL, HP-GL™, or Auto select)
- Condition settings Dual configuration (save two (2) user settings with eight (8) separate condition settings per user)
- Display Graphic type LCD (3.7-inch, backlight)
- Power source 100 V to 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption AC100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Operating environment 50 to 95 ºF, 35 to 75 % R.H. (non-condensing)
- Guaranteed accuracy environment 60 to 89 ºF, 35 to 70 % R.H. (non-condensing)
- External dimensions (WxDxH) Approx. 61.8" x 28" x 48"
- Weight 123 lbs
- Windows driver, Plotter controller, Graphtec Pro Studio (5), Cutting Master 4, Graphtec Studio for Mac
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.11Mac OS 10.12 to 1.14 Graphtec Studio: 10.6 to 10.14 Cutting Master 4: 10.7-10.14 Safety PSE, UL/cUL, CE mark) EMC VCCI Class A, FCC Class A, CE mark
*1: Operated with Graphtec specified cutting conditions and media. For long-length cutting, the basket is used.
*2: There are conditions for operation when setting the media.
*3: HP-GL is a registered trademark of Hewlett-Packard Company.
*4: CB15UA/CB15UA-K30 blades and reinforced backing sheets are recommended for certain grades of high- intensity reflective film.
*5: Graphtec does not support software / drivers used with operating systems that have become obsolete and are no longer supported by the OS developer.
*6: The software is available for download from Graphtec’s website.
*7: It requires an internet connection in order for activation or registration when starting the software for the first time.
*8: Includes stand and basket.
Shipping: This is a DROP SHIP product
For Equipment returns, please see our Returns Policy Page
On Sale! Call in for additional sale savings!
All sales are final and are not eligible for return or refunds. Heat Transfer Warehouse will assist with warranty work.