Are you in need of high quality version of your artwork for custom transfers or do you need an image turned into a heat transfer vinyl cut file? Heat Transfer Warehouse now offers a redraw and vector conversion service for your image files, such as JPG, PNG, TIFF, PSD and other pixeled and raster images.
Why would I need a redraw or a vector conversion of my artwork?
- This redraw and vector conversion service, you will receive the highest quality version of your artwork which will help with any printing process.
- Vector files are the only way you will be able to cut vinyl into your designs.
What file type should I upload when I am placing an order for custom transfers?
- When you are submitting an order for any of Heat Transfer Warehouse custom transfers, please use the EPS file type when you are uploading artwork. This will work with best with our software.
What to expect:
- Once we have received the order, the art department will get started on the process of your redraw.
- You will receive a ZIP folder from Heat Transfer Warehouse that will contain the following file types:
- EPS - Works with most design programs. Works best for submitting custom artwork.
- PDF - Works with most design programs.
- AI - Works with Adobe Illustrator.
- CDR - Works with Coral Draw software.
- JPG - A raster image of your artwork. NOT a vector file.
- Once you receive the finished ZIP file folder, if changes are needed, please contact Heat Transfer Warehouse within 3 days of receiving the files.
- If your design is very detailed, additional time may be needed for the vectoring process.
- In rare circumstances if we are unable to create your artwork in vector format, we will cancel and refund the order.