Are you in need of high quality version of your artwork for custom transfers or do you need an image turned into a heat transfer vinyl cut file? Heat Transfer Warehouse now offers a redraw and vector conversion service for your image files, such as JPG, PNG, TIFF, PSD and other pixeled and raster images.
Why would I need a redraw or a vector conversion of my artwork?
- This redraw and vector conversion service, you will receive the highest quality version of your artwork which will help with any printing process.
- Vector files are the only way you will be able to cut vinyl into your designs. What file type should I upload when I am placing an order for custom transfers?
- Once you have your redrawn file and are ready to submit a customer transfer job, please use the EPS file type when you are uploading artwork. This will work with best with our software. What to expect:
- Once we have received the order, the art department will get started on the process of your redraw.
You will receive a ZIP folder from Heat Transfer Warehouse that will contain the following file types:
- EPS - Works with most design programs. Works best for submitting custom artwork.
- PDF - Works with most design programs.
- AI - Works with Adobe Illustrator.
- CDR - Works with Coral Draw software.
- JPG - A raster image of your artwork. NOT a vector file.
- Once you receive the finished ZIP file folder, if changes are needed, please contact Heat Transfer Warehouse within 3 days of receiving the files.
- If your design is very detailed, additional time may be needed for the vectoring process.
- In rare circumstances if we are unable to create your artwork in vector format, we will cancel and refund the order.
- Not suitable for photorealistic images.