Supacolor Headwear replaces screenprint transfers for hats and caps
Supacolor Headwear is the perfect transfer for your hats and caps! These transfers combine the versatility of transfer paper with the soft feel of screen print transfer.
Basic Headwear Information:
- The best transfers for caps and other forms of head wear
- Suitable for most head wear styles, except ones with waterproof coatings
- Tested to 50+ domestic wash cycles
Before uploading your artwork, please be sure each file meets the following requirements:
- Vector file (.eps, ai, .pdf) OR raster file (.png, .psd, .tiff, .pdf)
- Raster files are high resolution (300+ dpi)
- File has NO background color (transparent background)
- File is CMYK color format (not RGB)
- Design does NOT include drop shadows, glows, transparencies/fades
- Any details smaller than 1 point (0.35mm) will have a colored outline/backing (matching the intended garment color) added by production.
- Your design cannot be bigger than the sheet size you selected.
- Artwork will be sized to the max sheet size unless otherwise specified.
- Copyright material is NOT permitted (without written documentation).
- Not suitable for iron or handheld press.
Any artwork that does not follow the guidelines above is subject to changes in appearance. If you are unsure whether your artwork is print-ready according to the guidelines, we recommend purchasing a proof for that design to ensure your transfers are printed accurately to your expectations.
HTW is not responsible for any errors in the finished transfers if the customer’s submitted artwork does not meet the requirements above (unless a proof was purchased).
Turn Around Time
- Proofs (if purchased) must be approved by customer via email with a Heat Transfer Warehouse Artist.
- Orders will be processed 2-4 business days
- Average production time is 1-3 business days, during high volume times please expect anywhere from 3-5 days
- Supacolor order will ship Fedex 2-Day Air once completed
- Cut off time for artwork submission is 1PM CDT
- We do NOT recommend the Cricut Easy Press or any manual hand heat press as it is difficult to achieve and maintain the pressure needed for these transfers
- Letting us know the color of your garment will ensure we produce this transfer perfect for your garment. Incorrect garment information can lead to issues with your final result
- Supacolor is considered a custom ordered product, this makes it a non-returnable product. See Supacolor Return Policy.
- Pricing discounts only apply to each singular job/artwork
- Standard 2 Day Air shipping of $11.95
- 285° F - 300° F
- 10 seconds
- Peel hot immediately
- High pressure
- Caps, bucket hats, will bridge seams
- Domestic wash. Tumble or line dry. DO NOT dry clean.
- For best results use a Heat Press Machine