ThermoFlex is a brand of heat transfer vinyl (HTV) that is commonly used for creating custom designs on fabric. ThermoFlex HTV is available in a wide range of colors, finishes, and styles, including matte, glossy, metallic, glitter, and more.
ThermoFlex HTV is known for its soft hand and durability. It can be cut using a vinyl cutter or plotter, and is applied using a heat press or iron. ThermoFlex HTV is designed to adhere to a variety of fabrics, including cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, and some nylon and leather materials.
To use ThermoFlex HTV, first create your design using a compatible vector software program and cut it in reverse using a vinyl cutter. Next, weed the excess vinyl from your design and position it onto your fabric. Cover the design with a Teflon sheet or piece of parchment paper and press it using a heat press or iron according to the manufacturer's instructions.
After the vinyl has been applied and cooled, remove the carrier sheet to reveal your custom design. ThermoFlex HTV is known for its durability and ability to withstand repeated washings and wear.
It is important to note that different types of ThermoFlex HTV may have slightly different application instructions, so be sure to carefully read and follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer for best results.
ThermoFlex heat transfer vinyl has a collection of materials that ranges in finishes, colors, and textures. If you are looking for your basic colors with a matte finish, ThermoFlex Plus and Turbo Low Temp are great options ranging in so many colors and widths. Needing something different to make your design stand out? You have a range from DecoFilm Soft Metallic, ThermoFlex Neon, ThermoFlex Metallic, Metal Flake, DecoSparkle, FashionFLEX, and so much more! When using ThermoFlex products, you will see that the quality of heat transfer vinyl is held at a high standard and feels greats on all of your materials. ThermoFlex comes in a variety of widths perfectly suited for any cutter from the crafter cutters such as Cricut Explore, Cricut Maker, Silhouette Cameo 3 and Cameo 4 to the wider format cutters such as the Cameo Plus, and the Graphtec CE-7000. Plus, with it's Oeko-Tex rating, you can safely use ThermoFlex products to decorate children's garments too!
What is ThermoFlex ?
ThermoFlex is a popular HTV brand that offers many different types of htv.
What is ThermoFlex HTV ?
ThermoFlex HTV is one of the most popular brand of heat transfer vinyl on the market today! Check out some of there different product offerings on the page above.
What is ThermoFlex vinyl ?
ThermoFlex vinyl is a wonder htv option for those looking for a vinyl with a more matte finish compared to Siser Easyweed
How do you apply ThermoFlex ?
Follow the application instructions of you particular ThermoFlex vinyl. To find these instructions look at the product page that you bought your particular vinyl off of.
Can you layer ThermoFlex ?
It depends which ThermoFlex vinyl you have, check the description of the product page of your vinyl.
How I cut ThermoFlex ?
- Create your design in a compatible vector software program such as Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW. Be sure to mirror your design horizontally so that it appears in reverse.
- Load your ThermoFlex HTV onto your cutting mat with the carrier sheet facing down. Be sure to smooth out any wrinkles or bubbles in the vinyl.
- Set your vinyl cutter or plotter to the appropriate settings for cutting ThermoFlex HTV. This may vary depending on the brand and model of your machine, as well as the specific type of ThermoFlex HTV you are using. Refer to the manufacturer's instructions for best results.
- Send your design to the vinyl cutter or plotter and cut your design in reverse.
- Once your design is cut, remove the excess vinyl from the carrier sheet using a weeding tool, leaving only your desired design on the carrier sheet.
- Your ThermoFlex HTV design is now ready to be applied to your fabric using a heat press or iron.
Can I apply Glitter to ThermoFlex ?
It is possible to add glitter to your ThermoFlex HTV, but we would recommend purchasing a glitter HTV instead of adding it yourself.
Do you peel ThermoFlex hot or cold ?
It depends which ThermoFlex vinyl you have, check the application instructions of the product page of your vinyl.