If you're looking for a product that works on cotton, polyester, acrylic AND nylon, Hotmark Revolution from Chemica is for you. This revolutionary product has a low-temperature low time application so it's great for those garments that are heat sensitive.
- Matte Finish (except for Silver, Gold, and Rose Gold)
- Works on Cotton, Polyester, Nylon, and Acrylic
- Low-Temperature Application will not burn the polyester
- A soft hand on all sorts of materials
- If pressed correctly, it relieves press marks on Polyester garments
- Winner of Product of the year award from SGIA
- This material has a flexible wear
- 80 microns thick for a lightweight feel
- Light tack liner for easy weeding
- Can layer
- Product of Chemica
- Due to the manufacturing process, material may vary in width by 1/8-1/4"
For your garment needs, we recommend Heat Transfer Clothing
- See below for temperature on different garments
- See material specific instructions below
- See below for the peel temperature on different garments
- Medium, even pressure
- Cut in reverse
- Cotton, polyester, nylon, acrylic
- Wash inside out, tumble dry on low heat
Application instructions for dazzle cloth, shiny polyester materials, and coated polyester materials:
Damp a cloth with rubbing alcohol (isopropyl alcohol), then gently apply it to the area on the garment you want to apply your design. Allow it to dry and apply your material. This will allow the adhesive to better penetrate the garment.
We highly recommend that you wash and dry your garments prior to pressing your design. This will also allow the adhesive to better penetrate the garment.
Cotton - 245° - 20 seconds - Peel Hot or Cold
Cotton/Poly Blends - 230° - 25 seconds - Peel Hot or Cold
Nylon - 285° - 20 seconds - Peel Hot or Cold
Cut Settings for Graphtec CE6000:
Settings can alter for each cutter and how dull or sharp the blade is. Test Cutting is Recommended.
1. Offset: 0
2. Speed: 25 cm/s
3. Acceleration: 4
4. Cut Force: 16
*HTW uses a 45 Degree Blade
Cut Settings for Silhouette Cameo:
Settings can alter on how dull or sharp the blade is. Test Cutting is Recommended.
1. Smooth Heat Transfer Material Setting
2. Blade at a 2
3. Speed at 8, Pressure at 6