Sublimate your bottle koozies! These are specially coated for sublimation. It has a zipper for easy use with your bottles. Sublimate your design for an upcoming party or event!
Single Holder = $3.50
Case of 50 = $100.00
CINCINNATI ONLY product; will make your entire order ship from our Cincinnati, OH location.
- The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results. Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper and atmospheric conditions.
- The layers of soft paper towel helps to distribute the pressure evenly throughout the substrate and absorb any stray ink that does not get transferred to the product due to an overprint or bleed edge.
- To adhere the transfer to the substrate use repositionable spray on the transfer instead or in addition to heat tape.
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. 4-5 layers of soft paper towel
3. substrate (beverage holder)
5. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Spray the transfer with repositionable spray.
2. Lint roll the substrate.
3. Position the substrate onto the transfer. Flip the zipper pull up and tape it to the transfer to keep it out of the way.
4. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto the paper towel(transfer on top of substrate).
5. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the substrate and transfer.
6. Press the items using the settings listed above.
7. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary
- the items will be veryhot.
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
- When sublimating a double-sided substrate sublimate one side allow to cool and then sublimate the other side. Use a fresh teflon or scratch paper under the substrate to eliminate any degassing of the first image onto the press or teflon.