Sublimate your bottle koozies! These are specially coated for sublimation. It has a zipper for easy use with your bottles. Sublimate your design for an upcoming party or event!
Single Holder = $3.50
Case of 50 = $100.00
- The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper
and atmospheric conditions.
- The layers of soft paper towel helps to distribute the pressure evenly
throughout the substrate and absorb any stray ink that does not get
transferred to the product due to an overprint or bleed edge.
- To adhere the transfer to the substrate use repositionable spray on the
transfer instead or in addition to heat tape.
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. 4-5 layers of soft paper towel
3. substrate (beverage holder)
5. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Spray the transfer with repositionable spray.
2. Lint roll the substrate.
3. Position the substrate onto the transfer. Flip the zipper pull up and tape
it to the transfer to keep it out of the way.
4. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto the paper towel
(transfer on top of substrate).
5. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the substrate and transfer.
6. Press the items using the settings listed above.
7. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press
immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears
yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
- When sublimating a double-sided substrate sublimate one side allow to
cool and then sublimate the other side. Use a fresh teflon or scratch paper
under the substrate to eliminate any degassing of the first image onto the
press or teflon.
Such a delight, to order a product, have it arrive promptly as promised and perform as anticipated. Hurrah!