Can Koozie for Dye Sublimation Sublimate or press HTV onto these white neoprene koozies to add style! Specially coated for dye sublimation and works perfect with heat transfer vinyl. Perfect for wedding parties, family gatherings, baby showers, and more!
Single Koozie = $1.50
Case of 50 = $52.00
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. 4-5 layers of soft paper towel
3. substrate (beverage holder)
5. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Spray the transfer with repositionable spray.
2. Lint roll the substrate.
3. Position the substrate onto the transfer.
4. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto the paper towel(transfer on top of substrate).
5. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the substrate and transfer.
6. Press the items using the settings listed above.
7. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary
- the items will be very hot.
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
- When sublimating a double-sided substrate sublimate one side allow to cool and then sublimate the other side. Use a fresh teflon or scratch paper under the substrate to eliminate any degassing of the first image onto the press or teflon.