5-8 day lead time before shipping
Prestige XL2 DTF Printer and Seismo A24 Powder Shaker
The Prestige XL2 is your perfect high-end DTF printer option, with dual printheads, premium print quality, and a smaller size in comparison to other printers with similar performance. Elevate your garment printing pipeline today with the Prestige XL2 DTF Printer, plus save when you bundle with the Seismo A13 or Seismo A24 Powder Shaker for easier, more efficient DTF printing.
- Digital Factory Rip Software - Not compatible with Mac computers*
- *You will receive activation code for the program after purchase
- Limited to 1-year warranty on non-consumable parts and limited 6 month warranty on the Printhead up to 2 Printheads*
- *The use of non-DTF Station ink and film will void any warranties offered for the Prestige XL2 DTF Printer
- On-Site Setup/Training + Air Travel Domestic includes:
- One Time Accommodations such as hotel, rental car, flight ticket
- 4~8 Training Hours Onsite
- Cost Approximately $2500
- Two i3200 print heads
- Compact Size/ Less Foot Print
- Head Strike Sensor - Prevents any head strikes
||Dual Epson I3200 Printheads (CMYK - WWWW)
||Front and rear arc plate heating; Platform suction; White ink circulation; Anti collision of nozzle; One-click auto cleaning; Integrated auto-lifting capping station; Built in computer and monitor combined bracket;
||Gigabit network port
||Windows 7, Windows 10
Digital Factory V10 Direct to Film (DTF) Edition - DTF Edition (24" Wide or Larger)
||Temperature:15℃-30℃ (60°F-86°F), Humidity: 35%RH-65%RH
|Dimensions of Printer
||52.30" x 25.90" x 55.11"
|Dimensions of Packing
||57.64" x 39.37" x 28"
The DTF Process:
Advantages of DTF Printing:
- A great option for small orders.
- No cutting and weeding required.
- Crisp, defined edges and images from start to finish.
- Low cost on waste.
- All Color T-shirt
- Sweater / Hoodie
- Canvas Bag / Cushion
- Jeans / Denim Cloth
- Pants / Trousers
- Cap / Mask
Seismo A24 DTF Powder Applicator & Dryer
The Seismo A24 DTF Powder Applicator and Dryer unit can cure DTF film rolls up to 30 inches wide and is compatible with all roll to roll Direct to Film printers. This machine has 220 volts, 21 amps and requires hardwire. (Please communicate with your electrician to install this product).
- 42.52 inch Heater: Longer heater/dryer than other dryers to accommodate Faster DTF roll-to-roll printers.
- Compact Size: Smaller in comparison to other DTF powder applicators, without sacrificing quality or performance.
- Advanced Built-in HEPA 2 Layer Air Filters filter out any fumes from DTF powdering. These low maintenance, easy-to-replace filters keep your working environment clean and safe.
- Advanced Film Detector: With the built-in film sensor, the Seismo A24 automatically turns off and on the power station and heating elements. This results in a lower power requirement of 220v 21 Amp (consumes approximately 30% less than the older generation).
- Advanced powder ventilation within the powder station: Heating fans help reduce any powder build-up in the powdering station, meaning less maintenance for the user.
- Air vacuum conveyor system: Air vacuums at the front and back of the conveyor keep film from slipping or moving. They also help to align the DTF film to achieve even heating throughout the heater/dryer.
- Advanced Take-Up System: Additional tension bar to roll up the finished DTF films better.
- LCD Touch Screen: Easy to monitor and control
Actual Dimension: 6.1 x 3.5 x 3.5 ft.
||Motor vibration, automatic powder return-free
||Back baking and front baking for speed and consistency
|Take-up and Feed Film
||Drum suction operation mesh belt
|Automatic Deceleration of Film Cutting
||Prevent deformation of heating film
|Method of Dusting
||Constant weight automatic sensing
||6.1 x 3.5 x 3.5 ft.
||6.5 x 4.3 x 3.6 ft.
||With All-in-one smoke purifier