3G Jet Opaque is a heat transfer paper that is printable by most desktop and roll-fed inkjet printers. It is easy to use for printing inkjet photo-quality images or other graphics that you may apply to dark color materials/garments. 3G Jet Opaque heat transfer paper offers a soft, supple transferred image that is vibrant and durable. This will withstand many laundry cycles which is great for you and your garments! This heat transfer paper can be plot cut or trimmed as well.
1 pack = $270.00
2-4 packs = $260.00 per pack
5-9 packs = $240.00 per pack
1. Print image on coated side of paper right reading (do not mirror the image).
2. Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer if desired
1. Bend a corner to remove the backing paper from the printed image.
2. Place the Heat Transfer Paper on the top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you).
3. Completely cover the image with one sheet of parchment paper.
4. Press: 30 seconds at 350°F/177°C using medium-heavy pressure (30 to 45 psi/2 to 3 bar).
5. Once cold, peel away ironing sheet in a smooth even motion.
Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using a mild detergent.
Do not use bleach. Dry on low-heat setting.
If you intend to iron the transferred area, ensure that the image is covered with parchment paper before ironing.