Neenah 3G Jet Opaque is a heat transfer paper that is printable by most desktop and roll-fed inkjet printers. 3G Jet Opaque heat transfer paper is easy to use for printing inkjet photo-quality images or other graphics that you may apply to dark color materials/garments. 3G Jet Opaque offers a soft, supple transferred image that is vibrant and durable with a soft hand feel. This heat transfer paper will withstand many laundry cycles which is great for you and your garments! This heat transfer paper can be plot cut or trimmed as well making it easier to cut using your cutter/plotter. Made for inkjet printers Thinner paper provided a softer hand Thinner paper than Jet Opaque II Will last 25-30 washes with proper washing
1 pack = $95.00
2-4 packs = $87.50 per pack
5-9 packs = $80.00 per pack
10 packs = $75 per pack
1. Print image on coated side of paper right reading (do not mirror the image).
2. Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer if desired
1. Bend a corner to remove the backing paper from the printed image.
2. Place the Heat Transfer Paper on the top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you).
3. Completely cover the image with one sheet of parchment paper.
4. Press: 30 seconds at 350°F/177°C using medium-heavy pressure (30 to 45 psi/2 to 3 bar).
5. Once cold, peel away ironing sheet in a smooth even motion.
Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using a mild detergent.
Do not use bleach. Dry on low-heat setting.
If you intend to iron the transferred area, ensure that the image is covered with parchment paper before ironing.
I have been messing around with different printable heat transfer sheets and the quality of these are the best! Love it!
It printed nicely in my printer. Excited to see how it presses! Still have to buy the shirt!
My daughter in law sent mye a picture she wanted on a shirt. I placed the order tree paper arrived quickly. I filed you tube directions. Printed the picture and applied it with a heat press from Provo Craft. Easy peasy! The paper was easy to use and the project turned out beautifully.
Amazing quality and color. Will definitely buy again. Shirts look amazing
Took the ink real well, print was nice, but it felt very stiff when applied, I wish it was
softer, that's the reason for the 4 stars.