Custom Heat Transfer designs is a great way to get your design or logo done on heat transfer material! If you want skip the work of layering your design for your garments and have it printed in one easy press, leave it to us! We take your artwork and print it on our heat transfer vinyl using our HP Latex printers. We then use our Graphtec cutter to contour cut around your artwork and then weed away the excess material. This then allows us to mask your material, making it press ready! Once you receive your designs, all you need to do is press them onto your garments! To get started, read below on how to send in your artwork and press instructions.
Custom Heat Transfer Designs
Send in your own artwork below to receive a free quote/proof!
HOW TO GET YOUR FREE QUOTE / PROOF
- Upload your artwork
- Fill in all the fields about your artwork
- A Heat Transfer Warehouse artist will review, quote, and proof your artwork
- If not all the fields are filled in one of the two will happen:
- An artist will either email you asking more detailed questions on it
- You may not receive a quote/email since there wasn't enough info on it
When Uploading your artwork, we will need the following:
If these fields are not fully filled out, you may not get a reply.
- Email Address
- Subject: What type of custom transfer you would like to order
- Message: The size of your artwork and how many you would like to order
All files must be converted to one of the following formats:
- CorelDraw (convert all fonts to curves)
- Adobe Illustrator (convert all fonts to outline curves)
- EPS Files
- Note: All graphics will have a 0.125" white border or safe area added to them upon printing. Please see the example.
At Heat Transfer Warehouse, we assume our customers have the rights for all trademarked and/or copyrighted logos and designs they submit. We will assume no responsibility in any trademark or copyright infringement disputes. By purchasing from us, the customer agrees to assume any/all liability resulting from actions or demands brought against us for trademark or copyright infringements.
For your garment needs, we recommend Heat Transfer Clothing
- See below for temperature on different garments
- See below for time on different garments
- Peel warm
- Medium, even pressure
- Cotton, Polyester, Uncoated Nylon, 50/50 blends
- Wash inside out. Tumble dry.
Peel milky white backing off the mask before pressing on to garments!
For Cotton, Polyester, 50/50 blends
266°F : 5 seconds
302°F: 4 seconds
320°F: 3 seconds
Press at 302°F
Preheat garment for 5 seconds. Press for 5 seconds then remove liner and cover transfer with a teflon sheet and press for another 10 seconds.