- Colors marked by * are drop ship only (2-5 day ground service/ $8.95)
- Can be used on cotton, polyester, acrylic, and similar fibers
- Do not re-press
- Test before starting production
- Will not adhere to nylon
- 60 microns thick
- Cannot layer
- Hand wash all colors for best results
- Due to the manufacturing process, material may vary in width by 1/8-1/4"
For your garment needs, we recommend Heat Transfer Clothing
Dropship items (colors marked with *)
- This item is a Drop Ship Item. $8.95 manufacturer's shipping fee.
- This material will ship separately from your order.
- Material ships ground from Chemica US Corp- Norcross, GA. These rolls take up to 5 days to process before shipping ground.
- 15 seconds
- Peel warm to cold
- Medium, even pressure
- Cut in reverse
- Adheres to most fabrics. Will NOT adhere to nylon
- Super Silver and Gold wash inside out in cold water, all other colors hand wash cold water, tumble dry low heat
Application instructions for dazzle cloth, shiny polyester materials, and coated polyester materials:
Damp a cloth with rubbing alcohol (isopropyl alcohol), then gently apply it to the area on the garment you want to apply your design. Allow it to dry and apply your material. This will allow the adhesive to better penetrate the garment.
We highly recommend that you wash and dry your garments prior to pressing your design. This will also allow the adhesive to better penetrate the garment.
Cut Settings for Graphtec CE6000:
Settings can alter for each cutter and how dull or sharp the blade is. Test cutting is recommended.
1. Offset: 0
2. Speed: 25 cm/s
3. Acceleration: 4
4. Cut Force: 16
*HTW uses a 45 Degree Blade
Cut Settings for Silhouette Cameo:
Settings can alter on how dull or sharp the blade is. Test Cutting is Recommended.
Material: Heat Transfer, Smooth