If you are not familiar with our WALA brand, you need to check it out. The WALA brand is our own line of Heat Transfer Warehouse products. Within our line of WALAPresses, we offer a variety of craft presses, specialty presses, and professional presses! One of our newer specialty presses is the WALAPress Auto Open Cap Heat Press. But don't let the name fool you, this press can be used for a variety of items along with hats! Let's go over some of the features, uses, and instructions to get started with this cap press.
- Auto-Open Feature
- Fixed hook with easy to use lever
- Silicone pad and central pressure for even pressing
- 450 F max heat
- 999 sec max timer
- Knob to adjust pressure
- Magnet release button
- Touch screen LCD panel
- 1 year warranty and lifetime tech support
The options for pressing are virtually limitless with this cap press, if it fits on the
- Hats, obviously!
- Left chest designs
- Small sleeve logos
- Bags, backpacks, and other hard to press surfaces
- Side of the hat
- Neck labels
- Anything else you can think of that is awkward to press in a regular clamshell, will more than likely work perfectly with this cap press!
- Turn it on using the red switch in the back of the press.
- Adjust your time and temperature using the touch screen on the front of the press
- Touch the gear once to adjust temp, twice to adjust time, and three times to switch from celsius to fahrenheit.
- Adjust the pressure using the knob on top of your press.
- Place your hat on the lower platen of the press, then use the lever on the side of your press to adjust the hook to hold the hat in place during pressing.
- Put your transfer on the hat in the desired position, use thermo tape if the liner isn’t adhesive!
- Once your transfer is lined up to your satisfaction, lower the upper platen to clamp shut onto your hat until the magnets connect. When the time is up, your press will automatically open and you can peel your transfer according to the application instructions.
- If for any reason you need to open the press before the time is done, there is a handy magnet release button on the front of the machine. If you press that button, the press will open up.
If you are looking to add hats to your merchandise, or even looking for an easier way to press smaller designs, the WALAPress Cap Press is the perfect solution. They are affordable, convenient, and easy to operate! Check out this video from our partner, Lorrie Nunemaker, to learn more about our WALAPress Cap Press.