Tue. Jan 3, 2017 in The Basics
In this blog, we will discuss the 3 different kinds of Teflon accessories that we have to offer.
What are Teflon Accessories?
Teflon accessory items simply help protect your heat press and make pressing easier!
HTW Teflon Accessories
- Elastic non-stick covers for bottom platen of heat press
- Will fit some upper platens depending on heat press model
- Makes slipping garment over rubber platen much easier
- Protects platen by helping garments slide on and off with ease and by making it harder to wear down platen edges
- Will increase the life of your platen
- Will help ensure even pressure from the center of the platen out to all edges
- 2 ideal sizes for industry size heat presses
- Non-stick pillows that are great for pressing items that have uneven pressure when applied (such as zippers, buttons and seams)
- Durable 3/4" foam
- Will ensure even pressure when pressing
- These pillows allow items such as zippers, buttons or seams to sink down into the pillow padding so there are no uneven pressure points when applying
- Also great for double-sided or reversible jerseys
- 7 available sizes
- Non-stick material for pressing heat transfer materials
- Great when layering materials
- Gives protection to previously applied layer from re-pressing (pressing a second time) when applying a new layer
- Prevents damage to a material when pressing it more than once
- 15"x20" in size
- Teflon rolls are made up of the same material
Check out our website to view all of our non-stick teflon items!