What are Digital Fashion Print custom stock patterns?
Digital Fashion Print custom stock patterns are 15″ width (14″ printed) wide printed vinyl patterns that are made right in house by us at our Fargo location. These custom stock patterns allow for the creation of a design given any two colors from our extensive list of options.
How to create the Design
- Simply first choose from any of our 40 different custom stock designs.
- Then choose one background color and one foreground color given the option of 37 colors to choose from.
- Once the background color and foreground color are chosen, there is an automatic pattern preview that will be generated, enabling you to see what the pattern will look like before placing an order.
There are over 1,300 different possible combinations! Digital Fashion Print custom stock patterns are perfect for creating unique color combinations for schools and organizations.
KTM Digital Mask
In order to make sure that the vinyl is ready to be applied upon arrival, the purchase of these prints also includes an equal quantity of hot transfer mask (KTM) and a squeegee. When we send you the pattern, it is not ready to press just yet. There are some steps you need to do to get there:
- First you will cut out your design. Make sure you cut it right reading.
- Next you will weed the excess material away from the liner.
- Then you will take the mask material and remove it from its liner.
- Place the mask on top of your transfer then use the included squeegee to apply the material and remove all air bubbles.
- Remove the material from the liner.
- You are now ready to apply your material!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information! Plus, the live chat on our website makes it easy to get in touch with a HTW representative throughout the day.