AlbaChem REMOVE 1232
- AlbaChem REMOVE film adhesive fluid is an easy to use, non-toxic adhesive remover that doesn't discolor or damage most painted surfaces.
- This fluid is fast acting that will quickly breakdown adhesive residue allowing it to be scraped off and wiped away in minutes.
- Great for use on cars, trucks, boats, metal, glass and any properly cured painted surface.
- Also great for cleaning off old adhesive, lint from cutting mats, and residue after sign vinyl removal.
- Installers' Choice 20 fl. oz. Water soluble Fast acting Low odor, high flashpoint Great for cleaning screen printing pallets
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ethylene glycol and acetaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
1 Bottle = $33.00
1. Soften graphic using a heat gun or lamp. Pull the graphic off slowly at an angle.
2. Spray glue residue with REMOVE and let penetrate for 1 - 2 minutes (maximum).
3. Using a squeegee, scrape to remove glue residue.
4. Apply by spraying REMOVE on a paper towel and wipe surface clean.
5. Rinse surface with AlbaChem APPLY Application Fluid or water.
- Ships ground from Fargo only and does not qualify for Next-Day or 2-Day
- Air even if that is chosen shipping method
- Will ship with the rest of your order, via box and shipping type from our FARGO LOCATION - up to 2-5 day service.
- This product cannot be shipped to Hawaii, Alaska or Puerto Rico