AlbaChem REMOVE film adhesive fluid is an easy to use, non-toxic adhesive remover that doesn't discolor or damage most painted surfaces. This fluid is fast acting that will quickly breakdown adhesive residue allowing it to be scraped off and wiped away in minutes. Great for use on cars, trucks, boats, metal, glass and any properly cured painted surface. Also great for cleaning off old adhesive, lint from cutting mats, and residue after sign vinyl removal.
Use on glass, fiberglass, vinyl painted surfaces that have been properly cured. TEST ON AN INCONSPICUOUS AREA FOR for compatibility. AVOID USE on latex painted surfaces, styrofoam, styrene surfaces or plastics.
1. Soften graphic using a heat gun or lamp. Pull the graphic off slowly at an angle.
2. Spray glue residue with REMOVE and let penetrate for 1 - 2 minutes (maximum).
3. Using a squeegee, scrape to remove glue residue.
4. Apply by spraying REMOVE on a paper towel and wipe surface clean.
5. Rinse surface with AlbaChem APPLY Application Fluid or water.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ethylene glycol and acetaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm