Send in your own artwork below to receive a free quote/proof!
HOW TO GET YOUR FREE QUOTE / PROOF
- Upload your artwork
- Fill in all the fields about your artwork
- A Heat Transfer Warehouse artist will review, quote, and proof your artwork
- If not all the fields are filled in one of the two will happen:
- An artist will either email you asking more detailed questions on it
- You may not receive a quote/email since there wasn't enough info on it
When Uploading your artwork, we will need the following:
If these fields are not fully filled out, you may not get a reply.
- Email Address
- Subject: What type of custom transfer you would like to order
- Message: The size of your artwork and how many you would like to order
All files must be converted to one of the following formats:
- CorelDraw (convert all fonts to curves)
- Adobe Illustrator (convert all fonts to outline curves)
- EPS Files
- Note: All graphics will have a 0.125" white border or safe area added to them upon printing. Please see the example.
At Heat Transfer Warehouse, we assume our customers have the rights for all trademarked and/or copyrighted logos and designs they submit. We will assume no responsibility in any trademark or copyright infringement disputes. By purchasing from us, the customer agrees to assume any/all liability resulting from actions or demands brought against us for trademark or copyright infringements.
For your garment needs, we recommend Heat Transfer Clothing
- See below for temperature on different garments
- See below for time on different garments
- Peel warm
- Medium, even pressure
- Cotton, Polyester, Uncoated Nylon, 50/50 blends
- Wash inside out. Tumble dry.
Peel milky white backing off the mask before pressing on to garments!
For Cotton, Polyester, 50/50 blends
266°F : 5 seconds
302°F: 4 seconds
320°F: 3 seconds
Press at 302°F
Preheat garment for 5 seconds. Press for 5 seconds then remove liner and cover transfer with a teflon sheet and press for another 10 seconds.