Silhouette CAMEO 4
The Silhouette CAMEO 4 cutting machine is about 3x faster than the CAMEO 3 along with an increased downforce, which makes cutting your vinyl designs, quick and effortless. This CAMEO cutting machine has many great features and options for you including an increased downward force (up to 5k / 5000 g) that allows for cutting thicker materials. The Silhouette CAMEO 4 cutting machine also increased the cutting speed and acceleration which is about 3x faster than the CAMEO 3! With this machine, you have the ability to use the Silhouette Rotary Blade, Kraft Blade, and Single tap AutoBlade. Below are all the features with the new Silhouette CAMEO 4:
- 12" width cutter
- Backlit Touch Panel
- Bluetooth connectivity allows wireless cutting
- Larger Tool Carriage Housing
- Tool adapter is included which allows you to use your CAMEO 3 tools with your CAMEO 4
- Silhouette CAMEO 4 tools will NOT fit in older machines
- Gear Driven Tool Carriage to work with the Rotary Blade, Kraft Blade, and new Auto Blade
- Auto Tool Detection which allows for the software and machine to detect if the tool in the carriage is a sketch pen, blade, auto blade, or other options
- Built-in Roll Feeder that pulls out of the machine allows you to load and cut rolled materials
- Retractable Cover
- Power cable & USB cable
- 12" Cutting Mat
- 100 exclusive designs (download)
- Is compatible with all current software as long it is the most updated version
- 1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (available with tool registration)
- 1-year limited warranty from date of purchase
- Windows/Mac compatible
- PicScan compatible
- Print & Cut registration capability
CAMEO 3 vs CAMEO 4
Downward Cutting Force
CAMEO 3 = 210 grams
CAMEO 4 = 5000 grams / 5kg
Increased Cutting and Acceleration Speed
Silhouette CAMEO 4 cuts and accelerates about 3 times faster than the Silhouette CAMEO 3
Tool Carriages and Tools
A redesigned tool carriage for the Silhouette CAMEO 4 that is larger than the older Silhouette CAMEO models.
Silhouette CAMEO 4 includes a tool adapter which allows tools that fit the older models to be used with the CAMEO 4, although the Silhouette CAMEO 4 tools (Silhouette Rotary Blade and Single Tap Auto Blade) will not fit the CAMEO 1, 2, 3, or Portrait.
Silhouette CAMEO 4 uses a touch panel rather than a touch screen that was on the CAMEO 2 and 3. The CAMEO 4 also has a retractable lid that replaces the hinge-close lid that is on the older Silhouette cutting machines. The new machine design also has a pullout roll feeder and the rollers have been improved to allow one-handed adjustments.
PRE-ORDER NOW! Expected ship date mid-November.
- CINCINNATI ONLY product; will make your entire order ship from our Cincinnati, OH location.
- GROUND ONLY shipping; will make your entire order ship 2-5 day ground.