Customize your garments with Sew-On Dye Sub Round Patches!
Case of 10 = $7.20
Case of 20 = $12.00
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper
and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: To adhere the transfer to the substrate use heat tape not
repositionable spray. Using the spray can cause the transfer to stick to the
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. substrate (patch)
4. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Position the patch onto the transfer.
2. Tape the patch to the paper. Only tape the edges to prevent the tape from
sticking to the adhesive backing.
3. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto scratch paper or teflon
(transfer on top of substrate).
4. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the patch and transfer.
5. Press the items using the settings listed above.
6. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press
immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears
yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
ATTACHING THE PATCH TO FABRIC
BEFORE ATTACHING THE PATCH BE SURE TO LET IT REST FOR A LEAST ONE HOUR AFTER
SUBLIMATION TO ALLOW THE ADHESIVE TO RECONSTITUTE.
-Patches are recommended to be attached to fabric by sewing. (they cannot be attached by heat press as they do not have an adhesive backing)
Patches can be dry cleaned or washed in a washing machine with cold water -