Dye Sublimation onto patches is the thing to add to your garments! These rectangle patches are great for adding your design or logo to with dye sublimation so you get your vibrant colors and adding something extra to your garments!
Heat press settings:
Temperature - 390 degrees F
Press time - 60 seconds
Pressure - Heavy
Note: To adhere the transfer to the substrate use heat tape not
repositionable spray. Using the spray can cause the transfer to stick to the
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. Teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. Substrate (patch)
4. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Position the patch onto the transfer.
2. Tape the patch to the paper. Only tape the edges to prevent the tape from
sticking to the adhesive backing.
3. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto scratch paper or teflon
(transfer on top of substrate).
4. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the patch and transfer.
5. Press the items using the settings listed above.
6. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press
immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very
7. Leave paper backing of the patch on and let patch cool for at least 5 minutes
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the press time slightly (10-20 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears
yellowed reduce the press time slightly (10-20 seconds).
With a heat press set at 300 degrees for 15 seconds - press from the front side of
With a household iron - 300 degrees (wool setting) for 15 seconds - press from
the backside of the fabric.
Patches can be dry cleaned or washed in a washing machine with cold water -