Small Oval Patch for Dye Sublimation Dye Sublimation has met its patch! You are able to dye sublimate your logo or designs right onto this fabric round patch that is great for garments, hats, and more!
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results. Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: To adhere the transfer to the substrate use heat tape notrepositionable spray. Using the spray can cause the transfer to stick to the substrate.
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. substrate (patch)
4. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Position the patch onto the transfer.
2. Tape the patch to the paper. Only tape the edges to prevent the tape from sticking to the adhesive backing.
3. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto scratch paper or teflon(transfer on top of substrate).
4. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the patch and transfer.
5. Press the items using the settings listed above.
6. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary
- the items will be very hot.
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
ATTACHING THE PATCH TO FABRICBEFORE ATTACHING THE PATCH BE SURE TO LET IT REST FOR A LEAST ONE HOUR AFTERSUBLIMATION TO ALLOW THE ADHESIVE TO RECONSTITUTE.
-Attaching With a heat press
- 300 degrees for 15 seconds
- press from the front side of patch
- Attaching With a household iron
- 300 degrees (wool setting) for 15 seconds
- press from the back side of the fabric.
- Patches can be dry cleaned or washed in a washing machine with cold water
- air dry.
1-11 = $1.40 per patch
12+ = $1.00 per patch