Brother ScanNCut Cutting Machine
Brother ScanNCut SDX125e is the only home and hobby cutting machine that has a built-in scanner! This is everything you need and want in a cutter. Brother has the revolutionary auto-blade sensor technology that automatically detects material thickness so it cuts at the perfect pressure. The cutter also comes with built-in patterns so you can spark some inspiration from those. The 5-inch LCD touchscreen display is great for creating and editing designs quickly so there is no use for a computer or complicated software. Another added bonus is that the machine is whisper quiet which is perfect for those late-night crafting sessions!
- Blade Sensor Technology with Auto Blade - Auto Blade that detects the thickness of your material
- Cuts up to 0.1" (3 mm) in thickness
- Design, Scan + More - visually no errors with the 5" LCD screen display where you want to place your cut file
- Whisper Quiet - Cuts and scans with little noise compared to previous models.
- 682 Built-in Designs including 100 quilt patterns and 9 lettering fonts
- Basic shapes, intricate designs, borders, quilt patterns, fonts and more available on the easy-to-use 5" LCD touch screen
- Built-in Storage - Ample storage for blades, touch pen, and other tools right inside the front cover. Plus, the storage area can be used as a wide-flat work surface for securing material to the mat
- Cut, Draw, Emboss, Foil and more! With option accessories, you can expand your creative possibilities and create mixed media personalized projects.
- Great for fabric projects. This cutter gives you the ability to add a seam allowance in .25" increments. This will assist you in piecing together fabrics.
- Crafting Workspace
- Work Area = 12" x 24" with optional mat
- Product Dimensions (W" x D' x H") = 20.91" x 8.47" x 6.81"
- Product Weight (lbs) = 12.79
- Packing Dimensions (W" x D" x H") = 12.25" x 25.0" x 12.0"
- Packing Weight (lbs) = 19.0
- Built-in Designs = 682
- Built-in Fonts = 9
- Built-In Memory = Yes
- Built-In Quilt Designs = 100
- Direct Connection Via USB Cable = Yes
- On-Screen Editing = Yes
- USB Slots = Yes
- Wireless Connection to PC or Tablet = Yes
- Wireless Network Ready = Yes
- Zoom Function = Yes
- Background Scan Adjustment - Darker, Lighter
- File Formats Supported = FCM, SVG
- Maximum Scanning Width (in.) = 11.7
- Scan to USB = Yes
- Scanner Capabilities = Yes
- Scanner Resolution (DPI) = 600
- Scan-to-Cut Data = Detection type: Outline, Detection type: Region, Detection type: Line (Thinning
- What's Included / Not Included
- Auto Blade and Holder
- Standard Tack Adhesive Mat 12" x 12"
- Cardstock 12" x 12"
- Pen Holder
- Black Color Pen
- Touch Pen (Stylus)
- Accessory Bag
- Power Cord
- Getting Started Guide
- USB Cable = Not Included
- Warranty = 1 Year Limited Parts & Labor, 2 Year Limited Electronic Components and Printed Circuit Boards
- Plus, over $70 in added value! 76 SVG files included: Birthday Collection, Greeting Cards Collection, Flowers & Valentines Collection
Supplies & Accessories:
- Standard Mats (12" x 12" or 12" x 24")
- Low Tack Adhesive Mats (12" x 12" or 12" x 24")
- 12" x 12" Scanning Mat
- Auto Blade
- Auto Blade Holder
- Roll Feeder for ScanNCut DX
- Trimming Cutter
- 1 Year Limited Parts & Labor, 2 Year Limited Electronic Components and Printed Circuit Boards
- Ships from Cincinnati, OH
- For equipment returns, please see our Returns Policy Page
On Sale! Call in for additional sale savings!
- CINCINNATI ONLY product; will make your entire order ship from our Cincinnati, OH location.