The UniNet iColor 800 White Toner Printer
An On-Demand digital transfer printer with both interactive toner based digital color and white transfer capabilities. It comes with a Smart Tablet and built-in speaker including on-demand support, videos, and documents.
- Talk with our Equipment Experts! Click here to start an Equipment Consultation.
- iColor SmartCut software
- iColor ProRIP software
- 5 toner cartridges
- Rolling storage cart
- Smart Tablet
- 2 Year Warranty
- iColor SmartCut software - for printing of over sized images in tabloid sizes and bigger
- iColor ProRIP software - for automated production level printing with advanced color management and custom print modes
- 2400x600 DPI resolution
- Intel processor 350 MHz
- 256 MB
- 4.3" Digital Touch Screen
- USB and SD card ports
- All in one toner cartridge and drum printing system W/C/M/Y+BK
- Optional iColor Dye Sublimation, Fluo Toner, Absolute Clear, and UniNet Security Toner kits available
- Wireless printing capability with optional Wireless LAN (not included)
- Optional 320 GB hard drive
- Print up to 49.6"
- Built-in duplex capability
- The IColor 800W comes standard with four toner cartridges for full color plus white printing. Forget about expensive 5 station printers; the IColor 800W CMYW configuration features the darkest composite blacks possible, while enhanced white toner technology featuring the whitest and most brilliant white in the industry.
- Built-in state-of-the-art color management technology with a color gamut delivering up to 50% more colors than competing printer models.
- The IColor ProRIP Software is included for white overprint™ functionality, with automated level printing with advanced color management and customized print modes; as well as color changes, image manipulation, and rasterization on the fly! You can effortlessly print and press graphics in full color and white onto virtually any dark or light-colored textile or substrate from cotton, polyester, leather, vinyl, ceramic, wood, metal, etc., as well as personalized apparel.
- The lowest cost production printer with the lowest cost of ownership in the industry delivering between 30% to 50% lower printing cost than any other white transfer printer on the market.
- An integrated solution that enables users to create exceptional apparel such as t-shirts, logo shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, aprons, tote bags, labels and more.
- Apply to both light and dark fabrics when combined with our premium or standard heat transfer paper for vivid colors, bright whites, glowing fluorescents, and dark blacks.
- Transfer onto delicate synthetics at 250 F° without damage to the fabric!
- Now you can print on media up to 12.6” x 49.6” (320 x 1260mm) and include graphics, text and images for banners, stationary or to transfer onto large garments.
- Print with white overprint™ and white spot print, all in one pass, with the IColor 800W and the IColor ProRIP Software.
||45 PPM (B&W/Full Color)
Intel R Atom Processor Bay Trail-I. 1.75 GHz
|Up to 200,000 pg/mo
||Near 1000% productivity for all paper sizes
||2 GB RAM
||1200 x 1200 DPI
||Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
||10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet, High-Speed USB 2.0 Type B, Dual USB 2.0 Host Type A, USB 2.0 Type-A/SD Card Slot integrated into Smart Operation Panel (for Print from Portable Media)
||10.1" Smart Operation Panel color touchscreen with integrated USB 2.0
||Standard: 100 sheets; handles transfer media, card stock, mailing label stock, transparencies (banners require optional add-on tray)
||50-Sheets x 2 Paper Tray + 100-Sheets Bypass Tray (1,200 sheets total capacity)
|Paper Sizes (Min./Max.)
||Multi-purpose Trays handles up to 100 sheets: 3" x 5" to 12.6" x 49.6". Tray 1 Paper Cassette: Fixed for Letter/A4/A5 (8.5" x 11") (216 x 279mm). Tray 2 Paper Cassette: User adjustable up to 12.6" x 18" (320 x 457mm); including Letter (8.5" x 11"), Legal (8.5" x 14"), Exec (10.5" x 7.25"), Tabloid (11" x 17"), A3, A4, A5, A6. Custom Sizes: 3.55" x 5.83" – 12.6" x 18" (90 x 148mm to 320 x 457mm)
||Standard Trays: 16–82lb. Bond/ 170lb. Index (60–300 g/m2) Bypass Tray: 14–82lb. Bond/ 170lb. Index (52–300 g/m2)
||23.1" x 27" x 34" (587 x 685 x 864 mm)
||187 lb. (85 kg)
||120v & 230v available
- Microsoft Windows: 7, 8, 10
- RIP Software is for Windows PC only
- Recommended to dedicate the printer to its own circuit. Most circuits in a home have 15amps, and the 800 uses 12amps.
All sales are final and are not eligible for return or refunds. Heat Transfer Warehouse will assist with warranty work.
IColor 800W Printer Benefits & Advantages:
- Low cost, toner-based, heat-transfer solution for full-color plus white printing!
- Production level printing speeds of up to 45 pages per minute
- Astounding toner yield – 35,000 pages CMY; 25,000 pages W (rated at 5% coverage)
- Printing costs at least 50% lower compared to competing models
- IColor’s unique white printing technology to produce white text and graphics for dark colored fabrics and substrates. IColor white toner is the whitest, brightest and most opaque toner available!
- Amazing 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution with a color gamut delivering up to 50% more colors than competing printer models
- Ability to produce amazing dark blacks due to its wider color gamut
- Included IColor ProRIP software allows for white overprint™ and spot print functionality in one pass and allows for proper transfer of half tones.
- 10” Color Smart Tablet built in for on demand support videos and documentation
- Duty cycle up to 200,000 pages / month
- Optional rolling cart for floor standing model
- Best durability, no damage to delicate fabrics and up to 100 wash cycles when combined with IColor Premium Transfer Media
- Virtually no maintenance required; no clogging and no daily printhead cleaning
- Printing is as easy as Print, Press, and Pull!
- 310° F
- See below for detailed pressing instructions
- See below for detailed peel instructions
- Medium to firm pressure
- Cotton, Polyester, Nylon, and Poly-Cotton Blends.
- Wash inside out in cold or warm water and agitation. Tumble dry on low setting or hang dry for best results. If ironing place a piece of kraft paper between the pressed image and the hot iron
- Place transfer sheet into the appropriate tray of the iColor® printer, print side up or down depending on your model (the smoothest, coated side is the print side). You may need to stack a few sheets in the tray at once so the printer pulls the media cleanly if using the multipurpose tray. Note: NEVER run the adhesive sheet through your printer. This may result in fuser failure
- Paper type should be ‘Ultra Heavy’ if printing from the iColor® 500/600 and ‘Coated Glossy’ if printing from the iColor® 550. Page size should be either ‘A4’ or ‘A3’, depending on the stock being used. Remember to set the job to mirror print to ensure it looks correct when transferred to the garment. Use the iColor® TransferRIP or ProRIP Software for the required amount of white overprint. A white spot coverage (white overprint) of 150% - 200% is suggested. Select 2-3 pixel under filling for best results.
- Print the image.
- Once image is printed, place the adhesive sheet on top of the print, white (adhesive coated) side down - the image and the adhesive should be face-to-face.
- Run the two sheets together through a laminator on a medium-high heat setting prior to pressing - this will ensure all air bubbles are removed and all adhesive is transferred during the pressing process. Do not use a carrier sleeve, run the paper directly through. Pull the edges of the papers outward and keep them taut as you feed them into the laminator to prevent any air from getting in between the sheets. If the sheet is buckling through the laminator, you may have a humidity issue. Refer to the tech tips below for advice on how to deal with this.
- Preheat the press to 250°F / 120°C and keep the press closed for at least 30 seconds before proceeding to heat up the lower platen. This step is extremely important to ensure a good bond during the marrying process.
- Place the transfer/adhesive page on the press ‘adhesive side up’. Fold a small corner of the adhesive sheet over, prior to pressing - this will make it easier to peel apart after pressing. Cover the media with a kraft paper or a Teflon sheet and press the two sheets together using a heat press at 250°F / 120°C for 30 seconds with medium-high pressure
- Open the press and while hot - immediately peel the adhesive sheet away from the transfer sheet diagonally in one smooth, low, continuous motion. This should be done with the sheets on the press to minimize heat loss. The use of heat resistant gloves may help this process.
- Observe the used adhesive sheet – you will see the adhesive was removed only where toner was present on the transfer sheet. If you see any part of your design on the adhesive sheet, you did not get a clean pull. Examine your transfer sheet to determine if the transfer is acceptable. Discard the used adhesive sheet.
- Trim the edges away from the transfer sheet - this will ensure no excess adhesive sticks to the garment and eliminate the chance of a white box around your design.
- Place your garment on the press. Position the transfer sheet (print side down) onto the garment. It is suggested that you use heat resistant tape to secure the sheet to the garment. Otherwise, opening the press can cause the transfer sheet to lift prematurely. For more precise placement, lay the garment out on a table, position the transfer sheet appropriately and tape the corners before placement on the press.
- Cover the transfer sheet and garment with kraft paper or a Teflon sheet and press the garment using a heat press at 250°F / 120°C for 30 seconds with medium-high pressure.
- Remove the garment from the heat press carefully and immediately lay flat. Allow it to cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Once the garment is completely cooled, carefully peel away the transfer sheet in one smooth, low, continuous motion. Removal while still warm could lead to an incomplete or faulty transfer. It is suggested that you start your pull from an area that has the most toner coverage. The image will adhere to the garment. Do not wait too long for this step (under one hour).
- Re-Pressing (fixing) the image into the garment is important for wash durability. Place the garment back on the heat press and re-press the image for roughly 25 seconds at 250°F / 120°C with kraft paper on top of the image.
- Wait a few seconds before removing the kraft paper. Pull slowly in one smooth, continuous motion. It is important to wait before pulling the paper off, otherwise it could pull the design off the garment! While the garment is still on the press and still hot; lightly stretch the material to allow the toner to soak into the fabric to prevent cracking.
2 year Warranty.
Fusers, Toner Cartridges, & Transfer Belts are not covered under warranty as these are considered consumables.