Hotmark Revolution in a wide format printable! This printable is very thin and stretchable making it look and feel great on Cotton, Polyester, and Nylon garments!Can be pressed a low temp of 245°F and peeled hot which means less scorch marks and quicker process for pressing your garments!
11 yards= $84.00
22 yards= $162.75
11 yards= $110.25
22 yards= $215.25
11 yards= $164.00
22 yards= $322.50
22 yards= $693.00
22 yards= $708.75
DROP SHIP product; this material will be sent via ground shipping from Chemica and will ship separately from your order.
Low Temp = 245°F for 20 seconds
Cotton Quick time = 285°F for 5 seconds
Nylon = 285°F for 5 seconds.
Repress for 15 seconds
1. Prepare your design right-reading (DO NOT MIRROR) following the instruction of the printer manufacturer.
NOTE: It is recommended to use OEM printer inks. Printable medias are very sensitive: always handle with care, preferably with gloves.
2. Set your printing temperature to 45°C and drying temperature to 50°C.
3. Use the adequate printing profile (for instance, with Roland COLORIP or VersaWorks, select the profile GENERIC VINYL 1, and we recommend to select the option MAX IMPACT).
4. Remove the product from the printer and wait for the complete drying of inks at room temperature, at least 4 hours.
5. Weed the excess material.
6. Use an application tape KTM to transfer your design.
7. Heat press on the garment following the recommended time and temperature for the type of fabric being used and protect the polyester carrier with silicone paper
8. Peel the tape off hot.