Dye Sublimate directly onto this specially coated bottle opener! Perfect for parties, events, and gifts. Start off the weekend right with our heavy duty bottle openers. They also work great with psv!
Single Opener = $2.80
10 Pack = $21.00
CINCINNATI ONLY product; will make your entire order ship from our Cincinnati, OH location.
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results. Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: The layers of soft paper towel achieve two goals:
1. it helps to distribute the pressure evenly throughout the substrate;
2. it helps to trapink that is dispersed outside of the edges of the substrate if there is an overprint area or full bleed in the artwork.
3rd Note: For best results sublimating both sides it is recommended that both sides are sublimated at the same time. Use the double-side template to create the artwork. After Printing fold the transfer in half on the dotted line and line up the transfer to both sides of the substrate.
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. 2-3 layers of soft paper towel
6. teflon sheet or scratch paper *disregard layer 5 if only one side is being sublimated.
1. Lightly spray the transfer using spray adhesive.
2. Align the substrate onto the transfer. If sublimating one side only tape two ends of the substrate to the transfer using the heat tape.
3. Place the transfers and substrate in the press onto the paper towel
4. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer and substrate.
5. Press the items using the settings listed above.
6. Remove items from the press and transfer from substrate immediately.
Use heat resistant gloves if necessary
- the items will be very hot.
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or the dwell time slightly (5-15 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (5-15 seconds).
- When sublimating a double-sided substrate sublimate one side allow to cool and then sublimate the other side. Use a fresh teflon or scratch paper under the substrate to eliminate any degassing of the first image onto the press or teflon.