AlbaChem APPLY 1226 Heat Transfer Vinyl Remover
AlbaChem APPLY Film/Decal application fluid is for vinyl and other film media on hard surface substrates. APPLY fluid will assist in the placement of graphics, removal of air bubbles, and promotes better adhesion. You can also use APPLY fluid to clean the substrate prior to application. Great use on cars, glass, signs, metal, and other smooth painted surfaces.
- Cleans substrate
- Floats film
- Speeds bonding
- Low odor, high flashpoint
- 20 fl. oz.
- Works great with paper application tape
- Fargo only product Ground only shipping
FARGO ONLY product; will make your entire order ship from our Fargo, ND location.
GROUND ONLY shipping; will make your entire order ship 2-5 day ground.
- Clean substrate thoroughly with APPLY and a lint-free cloth or paper towel. Spray substrate with APPLY, peel off backing and position graphic. Once graphics are perfectly positioned, tape in place (if desired) then squeegee out liquid working from the center outward using a good deal of pressure. Wait a couple of minutes and spray over the tape (if any) with APPLY and remove. Wipe down with a clean paper towel.
- Tips: When using polyesters, wait 10 minutes Test on an inconspicuous area prior to use in insure compatibility Can be sprayed directly on the adhesive side of decal if desired
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ethylene glycol and acetaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.