This specially coated mouse pad is dye sublimation ready for your photos or artwork! Dye sublimate directly onto this mouse pad showing your family photo, school team, or favorite artwork.
Single Mouse Pad = $2.25
Case of 50 = $65.00
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. 4-5 layers of soft paper towel
3. substrate (mouse pad)
5. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Lint roll the substrate to remove stray fibers.
2. Spray the transfer with repositionable spray.
3. Position the substrate onto the transfer.
4. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto the paper towel
(transfer on top of substrate).
5. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the substrate and transfer.
6. Press the items using the settings listed above.
7. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press
immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears
yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).