MAXX Manual Cap Heat Press
The MAXX Manual Cap heat press is an easy-to-use heat press for decorators that are just starting out with pressing onto caps and hats. With a 3.5" x 6" platen, it presses a wide range of caps and is lightweight which makes it portable and easy for mobile heat pressing operations!
- 3.5" x 6" heat platen
- Hold down device secures cap and creates a smooth surface
- Easy-to-read digital time and temperature display for consistent printing
- Optional interchangeable platens available to help print headwear of any shape, style, and size
- Under-the-Center Pressure Adjustment ensures even, edge-to-edge heat and pressure
- Coated non-stick heat platen
- HRPO laser quality steel framework
- Smooth-shock opening
- Electrical Options:
120 v; 4 amps; 500 w
240 v; 2 amps; 500 w
- Made in the USA
- Cast-in tubular heating
- Powder coated finish
- Actual weight: 31 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 40 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 26” x 15” x 21”
- Free ground shipping from vendor
- For equipment returns, please see our Returns Policy Page
- Heating Element - Lifetime
- Parts & Labor - 1 year
On Sale! Call in for additional sale savings!
- DROP SHIP product; this material will be sent via ground shipping from our vendor and will ship separately from your order.