3,300 WALADolla$ with your purchase
The NEW HIX® EVO TOUCH SideKick 20 Manual Twin Heat Transfer Machine is a manual heat press offering the convenience of twin lower platens with the proven reliability of our exclusive top-down linkage system. Providing up to 1,200lbs of downward pressure with very little effort. The SideKick 20 will help improve your production output by allowing the operator to work continuously with the two stations. The easy movement of the manually operated sliding head gives easy access to the lower platens for precise substrate placement at an affordable price.
The SideKick utilizes all the new features included with the EVO Series presses, including a FULL COLOR LCD touchscreen controller that offers more machine control and setting options and the improved pressure resistant molded lower platen pad for improved performance across multiple applications. This unique cantilever design allows the operator to easily open "split" and load a shirt onto the press, eliminating the need to insert a teflon sheet protector into the shirt when only one side is needing to be printed. This speeds up production and cuts down on accidental bleed through from the front to the back of the shirt.
• This press features a digital timer that is adjustable up to 99 minutes and 59 seconds, shows a countdown on the readout, beeps after the time has elapsed, resets when the operating handle is raised and has a full range pressure adjustment to work with every project.
• The HIX® SideKick Series Heat Press sets the industry standard in heat press design for sublimation and textile heat transfer production. This will provide incredible advantages to the operator reducing fatigue and increasing productivity.
• The SideKick 20 is perfect for pressing ceramic tiles, puff transfers, license plates, hot split transfers, glass cutting boards, rhinestones, mouse pads, garments, plaques, and nail heads. This full-sized "twin" heat press is a must-have for any serious sublimation shop.
• Integrated full color LCD touchscreen controller
• Up to four programmable presets
• Heavy duty pressure resistant molded lower platen pad
• Integrated shirt splitter is designed into the base for easy shirt loading
• 16" x 20" Heat Platen
• Heat Press Style: Swing-Away
• Dimensions: 38" x 29" x 32"
• Weight: 260 lbs
• Maximum Temp: 450 °F
• Volts: 120V
• Amperage: 14.5 A
• Watts: 1750W
Pricing : $3,300