How to use Heat Transfer Vinyl Remover:
1. Start by turning the garment inside out and putting on gloves. Eye protection is also recommended.
2. Apply the remover to the area that you want to remove. (The vinyl that you want to remove is actually on the other side of the garment. This allows the remover to soak through the garment and reach the underside of the vinyl.)
3. Turn the garment back to normal so that it is no longer inside out.
4. Stretch the garment in 4 different directions around the vinyl that you want to remove.
5. Carefully peel the vinyl off the garment immediately after stretching the garment.
-To help eliminate residue marks you can rub the area with a dry cloth to get as much adhesive off as possible before starting over.
Helpful tips when using Heat Transfer Vinyl Remover:
-Removes only heat applied material
-There may remain residue marks where vinyl was originally placed
-Once the garment is completely dry, you can place a new design over the removed vinyl to cover up any residue marks
-Always wear gloves while using this product