WALAPress Vertical Mug Auto Open Heat Press Machine
- Can be used with 3.15"-3.34" diameter mugs
- Compatible with mason jar handle and no handle (just rotate halfway through for no handle) stainless steel coffee mug 10 oz
- To be used with mugs
- If you need to release the mug before the timer runs out press the triangle pointing to the right
- Heat press will automatically turn off if it is not in use for 10 minutes
- Do not press the left arrow button unless a mug is in the press, as this may affect the service life
- Not recommended for all-over sublimation applications
- 199 WALADolla$ with your purchase
- Custom Sublimation Transfers
- Sublimation Printers
How to Use:
- Press the power button to start press. It will start to preheat and the 1st light will turn orange when it is fully heated. For best results, allow the press to continue heating for about 5 minutes.
- For larger transfers, make sure the design ends about two finger's width from each side of the handle for clearest transfers.
- Put a sublimation mug in the heat press. Situate the handle as close to the unmoving part of the press as possible.
- Press the triangle pointing left to close the press
- Once the press closes the timer begins
- The lights will turn green as the timer runs out
- Once all the lights (except the 1st light) turn green the heat press will open and release the mug
- Once the press is fully opened you can take the mug out of the press
All sales are final and are not eligible for return or refunds. Heat Transfer Warehouse will assist with warranty work.
3 Month Limited Warranty