What makes Supacolor unique?
Supacolor has very few limitations on what we can print. Our process allows us to print millions of colors and gradients to reproduce any logo, no matter how complex. Print fine text as small as 1 mm tall without requiring ugly traps or borders.
How durable is Supacolor?
Supacolor has been wash tested to survive 50 plus washes. We stopped testing at 70 washes. These transfers are made to last.
How do I order Supacolor?
Supacolor is available for purchase through www.heattransferwarehouse.com. Customers are requested to enter the orders online to expedite the processing of a job and to ensure accuracy. Heat Transfer Warehouse does not provide an art proof as a part of its ordering process. Our goal is to produce your transfers as quickly as possible. Our process is very accurate. As long as you upload great artwork, we’ll make great transfers. If you have any questions on artwork please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. An Artwork specialist will be in touch if we have any questions on the artwork you have uploaded. We will guide you through the artwork process to make sure you have a great transfer.
What do I need to know before I order Supacolor?
You will need to know the fabric composite for the garment or product to be decorated, along with the color of it. This is important so that we may construct the best Supacolor transfer for your project.
Does Supacolor have a minimum order quantity?
The minimum order quantity is 20 pieces per design. You cannot split the minimum between multiple designs or accommodate more than one design within a print area.
How is Supacolor priced?
Supacolor is priced based on size, quantity, and transfer type. We only sell custom printed transfers with application instructions ready to be pressed. We do not sell transfers by the sheet or by the gang. The Supacolor pricing model is easy to understand. We have taken the complexity out of ordering heat transfers. No more calculations, hidden fees or rush charges.
Can I use an Easy press or iron?
For best results we do recommend using a full heat press machine to ensure adequate pressure.
Is Supacolor Eco-Friendly?
Yes, Supacolor uses water-based inks and is produced without harsh or toxic chemicals. Our PET film that we print on is recyclable.
Does Supacolor print CMYK, RGB or PMS color match?
Supacolor’s default print process is CMYK. We run a six-color process that gives Supacolor transfers more range in the color spectrum. We have the ability to Pantone (PMS) color match. All you need to do is indicate the colors in your order. We do not print RGB files so your artwork will need to be set up for either CMYK or with PMS colors.
Are the template sizes given the only sizes available?
Yes, you must pick from one of our templates. The sizes that we provide are for price categories only. Your design can be any size up to 11.7” x 16.5” (our largest print area). Select the smallest size category that accommodates your design, then select the desired quantity to calculate your price within the table.
Do you supply heat transfer paper/sheets?
We do not supply materials or the machinery to make Supacolor.
Do you make the t-shirts with the logos already on them and sell wholesale?
We do not provide pressing services.
What are my shipping options?
Heat Transfer Warehouse will ship your order FedEx 2 Day Air once production is complete.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, please email us at email@example.com and we can assist you and find the best shipping option for you.
Do I need to send my artwork reversed / mirrored?
No you do not need to send your artwork reversed or mirror. We proof all transfers right reading to ensure you can clearly see your transfer and in case there are any spelling mistakes. The transfer will come printed in reverse / mirror on a clear liner to ensure a perfect press. Please see our Youtube video of How to Press a Supacolor for any further questions.
Best Heat Press machine for pressing Supacolor?
- Hotronix branded machines
- HIX Branded machines
- GeoKnight Branded machines
- Other branded machines you will need good pressure all around and consistent heat
- Always test your machine to dial in your heat and pressure settings to get you the best results with your Supacolor transfers.
Before you Start
Successful application of Supacolor transfers relies on your equipment being capable of maintaining heat and pressure consistently. Most of the problems customers experience with pressing Supacolor because not enough pressure, heat or time was used. For garments, this is more important, as every time the transfer is washed it is subjected to the most wear and tear.
Heat Transfer Warehouse recommends the following for Heat Presses
- Air operated heat press 40-50 psi
- Manual presses Medium to firm pressure
- Check you press temperature to make sure it is accurate
Garment Pressing Instructions
- Press Temp 285-320 please reference what transfer you are pressing for more details
- 10-15 seconds
- Peel Hot Immediately or Warm Peel
- Load the garment into the press and position the transfer
- Cover with Teflon sheet or parchment paper- optional recommended
- Press for the recommended time, temperature, and pressure
- When time is up open press and peel immediately hot/warm
- For best results use a Heat Press Machine
- If there is a glue line present, you can do a post-press 2-5 seconds. This will help minimize it and seal the transfer.
- Place garment aside to cool before packaging, and wait 24 hours before washing.
- When peeling and there is some lifting, stop peeling and repress. Supacolor transfers will not lose opacity from over pressing. For your next transfer, try increasing the pressure or time until it starts peeling instantly.
- Other issues with peeling may be due pressing too close to a seam, button, collar or other uneven surfaces, try using a Teflon pillow or foam to even out the press area so you can achieve maximum pressure and peel instantly.
- Hoodies/Sweatshirts may need a pre-press to remove moisture from the garment.
- As always please test and wash for your local climate or when using new/different garments.