Even heavy pressure
Print and cut in reverse
100% Cotton, 100% Polyester, 50/50 Cotton/Poly blend
Wait 24 hours before washing. Machine wash using mild detergent. Do not use bleach or other aggressive cleaning agents. Cannot be dry cleaned. Wash Temperature cannot exceed 105F. To increase color vibrancy, it is recommended to iron the image after each launder.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
- Feed material into inkjet printer so that the printer is printing on the printable side (white matte coated side).
- Design your image and resize if necessary. Print your graphic onto the paper. Use Photo Quality / Best Quality print mode.
- Prepress fabric for 5 seconds.
- Place on fabric with image face down.
- Heat apply for the transfer onto the fabric. Press at 350F at 20 seconds. Use heavy pressure. Do not use Teflon sheets when pressing.
- Peel after 5 seconds to allow to cool slightly. For glossy finish peel cold. Tip: Gently stretch your fabric by tugging on the sides after pressing. This will help soften up the transfer.
The paper has a transparent polymer background. However, it is recommended you trim close to your image to reduce the polymer background even more. The trim does not need to be accurate. It is recommended to trim roughly 0.5 - 1.0 inches around your image.
Wait 24 hours before washing. Machine wash using a mild detergent. Do not use bleach or other aggressive cleaning agents. Cannot be dry cleaned. Wash Temperature cannot exceed 105F. To increase color vibrancy, it is recommended to iron the image after each launder.
Inkjet Light has an indefinite shelf life when stored at room temperature. Keep away from direct heat, sunlight and humidity.