For your garment needs, we recommend Heat Transfer Clothing
11 Yard Roll:
1. Prepare your design right-reading (DO NOT MIRROR) following the instruction of the printer manufacturer. NOTE: It is recommended to use OEM printer inks. Printable medias are very sensitive: always handle with care, preferably with gloves.
2. Set your printing temperature to 45°C and drying temperature to 50°C.
3. Use the adequate printing profile (for instance, with Roland COLORIP or VersaWorks, select the profile TTRH, textile).
4. Remove the product from the printer and wait for the complete drying of inks at room temperature, at least 4 hours.
5. Weed the excess material.
6. The use of application tape is optional. It is possible to transfer your design by hand or with a clear polyester application tape. Do not use a paper application tape.
7. Position and heat press your design on the garment protected by a silicone paper at 290°F–15 seconds – medium pressure. 8. If you used tape, peel peel it off when hot.