Press first time for 10 seconds. Press second time for 30 seconds.
Low, even pressure
Cut right reading
Cotton, Polyester, Acrylic and similar fabrics
Allow 24 after application before washing. Wash garment inside out. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean.
- Cut material right reading
- Weed away excess material
- Use a 850 High Tack Mask application to transfer material
- Heat Press in two steps:
- 1st: Press using a teflon sheet at 320°F for 10 seconds using a low, even pressure
- Remove application mask immediately after heat pressing
- 2nd: Press without application tape but make sure to use a teflon sheet to cover at 320°F for 30 seconds using a low, even pressure
Cut Settings for Graphtec CE6000:
Settings can alter for each cutter and how dull or sharp the blade is. test cutting is recommended.
1. Offset: 0
2. Speed: 25 cm/s
3. Acceleration: 4
4. Cut Force: 23
*HTW uses a 45 Degree Blade